Friday 9 August 2013

For the next 5 years...



After seeing a video by Allisonvlogs who mentioned it, I hurriedly bought this little 5 year Q+A book. I love how it's an easy way to say something everyday, sometimes meaningful, sometimes just fun.  Everyday counts, and that's something I really want to learn and instil inside myself. 

I'm not gonna lie, I've forgotten to do it sometimes but writing this post has got me excited again. Discipline is key! And that's something I also need to learn and really admire about Allison, how disciplined she is as a person.

So here we go again! I think I might restart it tonight (I've only done like 2 pages anyway :P).

x mai-anne

1 comment:

  1. I really love the idea of these, it would be so amazing to look back on what you were feeling on a particular day!

    Jennie xo | sailboat.

    ReplyDelete

All scribbles are welcome :)