Tuesday 20 August 2013

New In: A Notebook Haul



As my URL suggests, I love me a notebook. I love wondering through stationary stores but my budgety side has always gotten the better of me so I usually just stick to the ol' uninspiring exercise books.  A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to properly get organised all the parts of my life but in a fun and inspiring way.

So there went a few weeks of scouring all the online shops and making lists of notebooks to get, ironic, eh? After spending too much time lusting, I decided to take the plunge and buy them all in one go (very unlike me) and without a discount code (what?!).  I had a mini spree at Typo, their latest offerings were right up my street.

This very happy customer came home with four notebook buys and an excited grin on her face. The haul? Two a4 spiral books and another 2 A5-ish sized ones. The a4 books for my music doodlings: one guitar book since I just started proper guitar lessons and the other is for planning. The purple a5 geometric number is for blogging and general notes. I love that the colour scheme is similar to my blog layout. I had my eye on this one since my list making week and when I saw it I had that cheesy moment of, this is me. The mini cloud notebook is for my scribbles for my uni project, it's little size is perfect for quick scribbles.

A notebook for each major part of my life, now I really feel like I'm paddling each of these ships forward. Now I just gotta keep them up..!

x, mai-anne



2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a good notebook!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I am a stationary fiend! have you looked up kiki k? They have the most wonderful stationary/notebooks/pens etc! Go check them out :) You can thank me later haha!

    My Current Giveaway: MACs New RiRi Collection

    ReplyDelete

All scribbles are welcome :)