Sunday 3 February 2013

Ummm... | Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream Review


The title says it all. I like it but I'm not shouting on the rooftops about it!

So as a serial dry skinned lass, I like my moisturising potions thick and uber hydrating. This eye cream isn't super thick, but it IS very hydrating. I love using it in the morning than at night because it feels light and cooling around the eyes and also sits well under makeup.  As it's been "summer" here (yes, I'm rolling my eyes at you temperamental Sydney summer) it definitely has been hydrating enough for me and I can see it doing well in winter as well.

You need the tiniest amount of this stuff as it spreads really easily and because it's stored in a jar, you just need to dip your fingers in it slightly and all you need is what you've touched. That is one of the downsides of it though - it has a 6 month lifespan and so you have way more product than you need. Unless you're like my mum. There was so much product I halved my pot with her, but after 6 weeks of usage she's almost done while I've made a small dent.  :O





The texture of this eye cream is a light with a creamy, lotion-like consistency. I think most skin types would love this consistency. I'm just a picky one and am always in the hunt for a butter-thick eye cream!

If you're wondering about fine lines and what not, mine haven't disappeared but nor have they deepened or form more, which I think is all you can ask for really :(

Here are the ingredients:

I hope this is a sufficient review, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)  Antipodes is stocked at Naturisimo.com and Echemist.co.uk, both offer free worldwide shipping!

I've been meaning to do this review for awhile but I lost my blogging mojo in January (horrible, cursed month!) and now that it's happy February I feel like the year is really starting now!  Glad to back to blogging and excited to see how blogging will evolve into a part of my life :)

What's your favourite eye cream?

x mai-anne


3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew where I could find this near where I live. This seems like it would be right up my alley since I have super dry skin as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you live? naturisimo ship worldwide and so does echemist.co.uk. hope they ship to where you live :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow~ this looks really nice<3 I heard kiwi was good for the skin so, it's got to be good for the eyes ^__^


    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All scribbles are welcome :)